Make a pretty code without cs-fixer
PHP-CS-Fixer is a tool to automatically fix and beautify PHP Coding Standards.
You have to install it locally or globally with Composer to start work with. However, you can make your code looks organized without cs-fixer.
Atom beautifier plugin
Step by step:
- install Atom free code editor
- open Atom application
- in Atom click menu, Preferences
- go to Install section and search for devmind-beautifier
- install devmind-beautifier package
- this package uses the Devmind.io API, which uses the universal code beautifier project, that's why you don't need to configure anything.
How to beautify code
Open file with your ugly code or my code in this case
In atom, menu click Packages - Devmind beautifier.
Code prettifier will beautify code in a moment