Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application ), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refer.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers to.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users (members).
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookie and Usage Data.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We use this information for no other reason.
Order and registration Forms
Our site uses an order form for customers to request services. (128 bit encryption). We collect sensitive information which is used only for our purpose, not third party receives any type of information from us. Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. Billing information that is collected is used to bill the user for services. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use strong SSL encryption to ensure your privacy.
What information do we collect? How do we collect it?
We collect personal data to give you the most enjoyable experience in using our services. We take the vast majority of these data directly from you in the following situations:
- when you create a THCServers client account by ordering a service on our site (billing data that includes your first and last name, address, email, phone);
- when ordering a domain, in certain situations (at the request of the registrars responsible for those domains), we also collect personal data;
- when you send a message through the contact form or support ticket.
The personal data mentioned above are retrieved and collected with the explicit and unequivocal consent expressed by the free transmission, by informing the purpose for which the data are collected, the Customer or User having the right to withdraw his / her consent.
It should be noted, however, that we are still collecting a series of information by methods that are not as obvious as those mentioned above but which we will explain in the following:
- Customer account information that is collected during the time you use our services (example: account number, purchases, expiration dates etc);
- Cookies and similar technologies allow us to identify a partial browsing history, accessed links, purchased services, the type of device you are using, and provide us with information about how you interact with our services. We only use these data to improve the display of content on our site as well as on the services in our offer.
- Data about the use of our services is collected automatically when you use or interact with our services (ex: metadata, logs and location information).
Place of processing : Canada
The collection of data
- for customer communication (administrative, commercial, technical)
- for billing
The data is not used for any purposes other than those related to the good performance of communication with the client - it is not sold for marketing / commercial purposes
Who has access to this data?
- Flagon Digital staff
- External Accounting Service (only for billing data)
- Collaborators (Security Audit, other services strictly related to the functionality of the Flagon Digital platform)
- Payment Processors (PayPal, Stripe)
- Online software (Jivochat INC. - IP address and browser data: Live chat support stored on Jivochat servers, Google Adsense -- traffic report - stored on Google servers);
- Hosting administrators
- Governmental or civilian, national or international authorities having the object of overseeing compliance with applicable national and international law.
How to see, modify and/or delete the information that we have stored
If you request data to be erased, it will be honored within 30 days, provided these data are not yet used in your relationship with purchased and active services, or if they are not required in other legal situations (tax or prevention and fight against cybercrime, for example).