If you see someone using or selling your content on this Website without your permission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see someone using or selling your content on other websites you can take action by sending a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice to the website's owner or website’s host. A DMCA notice asks the owner or host to take the item down. Content owners have the right to do this and depending on your personal philosophy you can use this approach to act on abuse of your rights as an owner. If you feel strongly about piracy of your items, we encourage you to actively protect your copyright in this way. Doing it yourself will be the quickest, most efficient way to get your content taken down.
We have to send copyright claim takedown notice to the other person, which means your details will be passed to them. The other person, who is the Author of the item you have identified, can submit a DMCA counter-notification if they disagree with your DMCA takedown notice, and they might contact you directly using your contact details.
Required copyright claim notice content
- Explain the content of the Seller’s product that you claim infringes your copyright, including the URL;
- Explain your copyrighted content and let us know where we can see this published - include the URL;
- Give us a detailed explanation about how you believe the content in the Seller’s item violates your copyright;
- Include your full name and contact details, including your address, phone number, and email address;
- Include the following two statements:
- "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." AND
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
The claimed seller’s item in question will generally be disabled from Flagon Digital website when we receive a copyright takedown notice