Google analytics alternative
List of website analytics tools and software
Software and tools that track and report website traffic and site visitor activity such as session duration, bounce rate, geographical location, landing page.
- free and open-source Umami. Easy to use, self-hosted web analytics.
- Matomo Analytics. Powerful web analytics platform with 100% data ownership and google analytics data importer. It also comes with A/B testing.
- SE Ranking analytics. Superb web analytics, free trial.
- Basic free version Woopra Analytics. A premium tool with full-funnel attribution, onboarding optimization, feature usage trends, subscription growth, cohort analysis.
- Retrieve and analyze every detail about your customers. Track actions using custom events, deep dive into data with Countly. Forever free community edition and scalable enterprise website analytics.
- Open Sourced web analytics framework OWA (open web analytics). OWA respects GDRP and other privacy frameworks. Support heatmaps of where users click.
- The Amplitude AI-enabled website analytics uncovers answers, trends, correlations
- Gaug.es real Time Web Analytics. Gauges is updated live as each view comes in. You never even have to refresh the dashboard.