Sendle: Courier is a PrestaShop module, written in PHP with MVC framework, that allows PrestaShop website owners to quickly integrate Sendle parcel delivery booking and provide live delivery cost for customers. Sendle picks up and delivers door-to-door. Integrate the Sendle delivery API to get live rates and parcel booking.
Quote, book, and get the tracking number of your parcels in PrestaShop checkout. Domestic and International
Enhance your business growth in one click: no need for further development.
Within a few clicks, configure your module & take advantage of Sendle service for your online consumer.
Front Office :
- Display your personal Live Sendle delivery rates (get a live quotation available for customer address)
- request for pickup when order placed
Back Office :
- Save tracking number to Order shipment when parcel registered (when customer place an order)
- Live and Test modes
- Pickup address set in module settings
Module installation will create automatically the necessary carrier "MANDATORY" to use your Sendle API onto your web-shop.
Please do not remove it.
- Simply sign-up for a free Sendle account https://www.sendle.com
- Make sure your pickup and delivery addresses in Sendle Coverage! (required) https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205204758-Locations-and-coverage
- Functions of the module are available only after receiving your Sendle API's credentials.
- SEO URLs support
- Runs on PHP 5.6, 7.2.0+
- Requesting a quote with your Sendle ID and API key will return the quote for the relevant account’s plan
- Pick up suburb
- Test sandbox mode
- Save tracking number to order
- PHP 5.6, 7+
- GD PHP Extension
- CURL PHP Extension
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/vasibi
Added: Server Request cache
Update: deprecated kilogram_weight
Fix: AdminOrdersController added to allowed list
Fix: virtual products in cart
hookDisplayAdminOrderTabContent prestashop order page
|Software & Version required||PrestaShop 1.7+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
|Tags||carrier, delivery, shipping, Australia, API, addresses, tracking, parcel, booking|