PrestaShop 1.7 module to allow customer Multiple addresses or carriers delivery per product. Deliver products to multiple addresses by different or same PrestaShop carriers. Each product will populate customer profile addresses options and carriers for that destination depending on the PrestaShop shipping carriers methods you've set up.
Allowing multiple shipping addresses in PrestaShop 1.7
Within a single cart:
- Products can ship to different addresses (same origin);
- Products can be ship by the same carrier to the same or different address or they can ship by using different carriers, according to the addresses and shipping choices offered on the website cart page and then selected by the customer;
- After payment completed Prestashop will create linked orders for each carrier
Multi carriers delivery benefits
Help your customers in the shopping process. Offer a great customer experience to purchase more in one cart checkout with tracking and easy delivery.
- PrestaShop 1.7+
- PrestaShop overrides enabled. Enable override feature in the PrestaShop performance settings
Configuration Multiple Shipping Addresses
To enable the feature to ship to multiple shipping addresses and different carriers in one cart, several pre-configurations are required to work with the multi-shipping Prestashop module. No refund policy if you ignore this.
- Payments: Allow all payments to be available for countries you allow to deliver. Read the PrestaShop guide "Payment module restrictions on countries"
- Payments: please remove Payment module restrictions on carriers. Read the PrestaShop guide "Payment module restrictions on carriers"
- Customers will select the different addresses and available carriers for selected addresses but checkout will proceed with one payment.
- Modules altering checkout: no warranty or confirmation on the support of the one-page checkout or other checkout modules. Multi-shipping module designed to work with standard Prestashop checkout process.
The option to ship to more than one address will only be offered if both of the following criteria are met
- the customer is logged into their account
- there is more than one address in their profile
However, Prestashop customers and visitors can choose to ship their order by multiple carriers on the cart page. During the Shipping step of checkout, they will be offered the link to change their address or carriers choice. Clicking this link will take them to the multi-address and carriers cart page flow.
Once the destinations have been chosen, the customer can proceed with the checkout with one payment, the multiply linked orders with the same reference will be created to give you and customer experience with easy tracking and order states management. The shipping carriers in your store will use the destination address and cart contents of each product to provide quotes for each individual shipment. Products selected with the same destination and carrier will be shipped as one order.
List Available carriers products attributes support. Ship products with the different set of attributes in separate parcel
Cart class override fix
|Software & Version required||PrestaShop 1.7+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
|Tags||delivery, addresses, carriers,|
No reviews found.