All of the Carriers You Need
Shippo partner with over 50 global carriers so that you can get started immediately.
Ship Smarter with live rates right in your PrestaShop store
Start shipping now with instant access to the best possible discounts from USPS, UPS, DHL, and more.
What You Can Do With Shippo module?
Install our Prestashop module to your e-commerce store, let the customer choose the live rates on the fly at the checkout, and get a single shipping label when the customer place an order (optional).
Stuck with Prestashop order modification or the customer change the order? Not a problem - our module adds a one-click export button to your backend order page. Click and get the exported order right to your Shippo account where you can continue to select the carrier and get the shipping label.
All Shippo PrestaShop multi-carrier module features:
- live and test modes support
- frontend - show the lowest-possible rates from USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and more carriers to your customer and save the rate chosen by the customer at checkout. Get real-time rates from a network of carriers to find the best match
- frontend - Automate label creation. Purchase the desired rate with a transaction request in Shippo. (Optional)
- Add your own boxes to let the module choose the optimal box to pack the parcel. Send packed box sizes to Shippo to get the most accurate rates
- International delivery support
- backend order page - display rate and carrier selected by the customer in the checkout
- backend order page - display and download purchased shipping label pdf
- backend order page - display tracking number if label purchased * backend order page - button to automatically export order data to Shippo order. Continue to select the rate and create a label in the Shippo account
- PHP 5.6, 7+
- GD PHP Extension
- CURL PHP Extension
- Sign-up for a Shippo account. The API Page is found by clicking on Settings in the left navigation panel of your Shippo dashboard and then click on API. Both the Live Tokens and Test Tokens are located here.
- Generate API key in the Shippo account
- Save it in module settings
- Fill the sender address details in the module
Testing Shippo labels
Set the Shippo PrestaShop Real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers module to the sandbox mode. The Test Token should be used when you want to test out the Shippo API end-to-end and purchase test shipping labels. You'll need to set your carrier accounts to test mode as well. Rates requested in test mode may differ from actual rates in live mode. Test tracking numbers will be generated, but tracking information will not be updated. User-owned carrier accounts (where you have plugged in your own carrier credentials) created with test tokens will only be available in test mode. To create live labels, users will need to connect their carrier accounts again using their live token.
Certain carriers require a different test account credential to show test rates and generate test labels. For more information about which carriers require a separate test account, see the Shippo carrier capabilities page.
Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping software that lets you print with 50+ carriers at once, including access to DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, AxleHire, PCF, CDL Last Mile, Parcelforce, APC Postal Logistics, Asendia, Purolator and many regional carriers Canada Post, Australia Post, LSO, CDL, Deutsche Post, DHL Germany (DHL Paket), Fastway, FedEx SmartPost, GLS France, GLS Germany, Hermes Shipping, LaserShip, Newgistics, OnTrac Shipping Rates, RR Donnelley Shipping, CouriersPlease, Mondial Relay, OrangeDS,
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/vasibi
PHP5 BoxPacker compatibility fix
Common dimensions settings for estimate delivery cost by weight
Gram typo support
US phone number notes
PrestaShop backend order id fix
php 7.4 Unparenthesized fix
Hidden radio input by theme fix
|Software & Version required||PrestaShop 1.7+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
No reviews found.