Improve navigation on your website. With this Menu abantecart plugin, you can display your categories and sub-categories in a multi-column drop-down menu.
- built-in Abantecart menu - To add a custom menu item go to Design > Menu in your front end.
- option to disable abantecart menu
- Set the ‘Mega Menu Number of Columns’ option that will determine how many columns will be displayed.
- 4 columns mode: Second Level sub-categories items will display as a title for columns. The Third Level menu items will be the smaller menu items in each column.
- 1 column mode: simple dropdown with sub-categories
- 3 columns mode: Second Level sub-categories menu items combined in 3 columns. First level category’s description above them and a few second-level sub-categories image and description below.
- We offer several options to customize the menu:
- colors - set your gradient colors for the menu and dropdown backgrounds, category name, name shadow
- product counter
- option to disable Home menu
- core AbanteCart menu can be displayed as part of Home menu
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Fix: columns CSS