Instead of manually uploading abantecart downloads one-by-one, you can simply upload them via FTP or cPanel File Manager tool and insert them automatically in one-click.
There are no limitations for bulk upload. Create 1 or 10 000 downloads in one click.
Forgot about PHP server limitations now you can upload large files directly to AbanteCart download section
You will get an option to create shared downloads and digital downloadable products. Just add to a file name text “productidxx” (where xx is product id number) and the script will automatically add it to a product.
- minimum action required to get downloads inserted.
- Upload files with any size via FTP, no PHP memory limits to worry about
- batch file uploader
- easily integrates into the cart, no file modifications
- solution to override hosting provider upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, memory_limit and other PHP limitations
- all downloads automatically mapped to the cart's resource library in a database
- option to set Expire Day, Max Downloads limit settings
- Definitely a time saver
How to use :
1) Upload files to your site.comdownload folder directly via FTP
2) Go to your admin area Admin-Extensions-Auto Downloads
3) Click Create Downloads! button
When completed you should see all the files you have just uploaded via FTP inserted into the Admin-Catalog-Downloads.
Recommended characters that can be used in a filename are standard Latin characters.
Compatible with AbanteCart 1.1.8, 1.1.9, 1.2.x, 1.3.x and higher versions
- PHP 5.6, 7+
- FTP access
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.1, 1.2+ 1.3+|
|Type||- Other, Administration|
|Tags||ftp, download, file, upload|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!