If the product data is labeled and formatted in the right way, search engines can differentiate these bits of information from other types of text on the site. They sort out the structured data to display it in a consistent format. Especially for mobile devices, enhanced search engine results pages (SERP) can return structured data in the form of rich snippets and rich cards, which have higher click-through-rates than regular results.
What extension do?
The module adds 5+ types of JSON-LD Google Rich snippets:
- Products - Add markup to your abantecart product pages so Google can provide detailed product information in rich Search results. (price, condition, SKU included)
- Multiply products images - Attract potential buyers while they are searching for items to buy
- aggregateRating - The average rating based on multiple ratings or reviews.
- products Breadcrumb - A breadcrumb trail on a page indicates the product page's position in the site hierarchy.
- Reviews in the Product markup - A rich result (previously known as a rich snippet) of a review or rating markup from the reviews of a product
- Organization - Specify the image Google Search uses for your organization's logo in Search results and in the Knowledge Graph.
- Local Business (Store)- displays a prominent Knowledge Graph card with details about a business that matched the query.
- Local Business Price range
- Local Business Address
Rich snippets make the site’s metadata easier for the search engines to index and understand.
Maintain the accuracy and freshness of your product information, so your customers find the relevant, current items they're looking for.
- PHP 5.6, 7+
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Fixed: Business snippet fix
Refactoring: review snippet that's nested in a Product
Reiews setting fix
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Tags||seo, google, search console, search engine, webmaster, bing, Rich Snippets, JSON-LD, structured data, snippet|
No reviews found.