This Sendle Shipping extension for Abantecart integrates abantecart with Sendle APIs for quoting and parcel booking. With Sendle Shipping you can display live rates to customers during checkout, register pickup parcels with Sendle, download shipping label for ordered booking, and track previously shipped parcels. Send parcels door to door for low flat-rates, across Australia, and around the world.
Sendle account is required. For testing get the test keys in the sandbox API page and add a payment method to account
Can Sendle pick up from me?
Yes! To arrange a pickup, all you need to do is book, print and attach the label (booking can be manual in the abante cart admin or automatic by Sendle abante plugin). Sendle picks up from over 90% of Australian addresses – check out the Sendle Locations & Coverage guide for the full list.
- Live delivery rates quote with your Sendle ID & API key
- Book a pickup order in Sendle when customer place an order (optional)
- Limit storefront-booking on orders paid with selected payments
- Test mode
- Pickup address
- Sender Name
- Optional Calculate and send products volume data to Sendle
- Domestic & International
- Admin manual pickup booking
- Admin order custom shippable products weight
- Admin order custom shippable products volume
- Admin order custom shippable products declared value (for international delivery)
- Tracking number for booked parcels
- PHP 5.6+
- CURL PHP Extension
Sendle extension icon
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
|Tags||au, australia, sendle, delivery, carrier, shipping, parcel, box|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!