ShipStation Abantecart with tracking plugin is a two extensions package to save time and money with efficient shipping. Sync all your abante cart orders automatically and start printing labels from all the major carriers with a few clicks. Shipstation extension connects ShipStation to your abantecart store and Track Shipments extension helps you to keep the customer informed with delivery carrier and tracking number when you create a shipment in your ShipStation account as well as tracking URL.
You will need a ShipStation account. Subscriptions start with a Free 30-Day Trial. No matter what ShipStation plan you choose, you'll get a Stamps.com account with deep USPS discounts, the ability to link up your own UPS, FedEx, DHL, and other carrier accounts.
- Export orders and ordered items data from abante cart store to ShipStation
- Rate shop and print labels for carriers – get the best rate based on the desired delivery time.
- Sync shipped orders and tracking data back to abantecart
- Send an email to the customer when shipping tracking info received from shipstation
- Add tracking info to the customer order history page.
- Add tracking info to the admin order page
Store ShipStation Connection guide:
- Set the Sync Verification Key in the extension settings. It must be of at least 7 characters of the following types: uppercase or lowercase letters, and numbers.
- Enable extension
- Copy the sync URL
- Login to your ShipStation.com account
- Go to Settings -> Selling Channels -> Store Setup
- Click "Connect a Store" and search for the "Custom" option
- Paste your Sync Url
- Set the order statuses as you have in abantecart
- Click Test connection. If succeed ShipstationCarrier will check periodically for new orders. Now, if the orders don’t immediately come in, you can also try refreshing the store manually. The manually update always recommend
- Please set the "Ship From" address in your ShipstationCarrier account
If you have a question, problem, or need personal customization, we are here to help you. Follow to receive notifications about updates: flagon.digital/profile/natani
Weight calculation fix
Added Auth bypass for debugging
Fix Error in XML. Reason: The element 'Customer' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'ShipTo'.
Shipstation abantecart how to
|Software & Version required||Abantecart 1.2 & 1.3+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!