Add Facebook Comments To Your Abantecart site
There are a few reasons you might be considering the possibility of integrating Facebook Comments into your product pages.
- Comments are easily published
- Replies to those comments can take place either on the same post in your site or on the user’s Facebook Timeline.
- Comments can also be Liked by other users
- Most people are on Facebook
- Fairly easy to install and no files overwritten.
- Set the width of the box depending on how wide the content area is on your site
- Specify the number of comments you want to display
- Specify where comment to display.
- The “Color Scheme” option
- Definable Tab heading text
- Language auto-detect
- Comments on product and content pages
- PHP 5.6, 7+
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Update: facebook API version
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Type||Communication, Social Networks|
|Tags||facebook, fb, social, comments, visitors|
No reviews found.