Make your abante cart web store more SEO-friendly
Automatically generate XML Sitemaps in an efficient way. Let your abante cart web store communicate with the search engines quickly and properly. Build pages and product images SEO Google XML Sitemap in one-click! Search engine crawlers need their guide to scan your website. They use a sitemap, which contains all the necessary groups of links. Robots take it as a basis when indexing the pages. With Abantecart 1.2 Sitemap extension, search engine crawlers are going to find new pages faster and more efficiently.
Make it easier for Google to discover the pages on your site!
Generate links for all products, product images, categories, manufacturers, information pages, the home page. A sitemap is a URL where you can list the web pages of your site to tell Google search engine about the organization of your site content. Search engines web crawlers like Googlebot read this URL to more intelligently crawl your site.
Google Sitemap XML also tells search engines how frequently you update your website. The sitemap allows search engines to better crawl your website.
- Index your content much faster
- Include various types of pages
- Easy Customizable
- SEO Url support
- Date added or Date modified support
- Product images sitemap support
- Specify the frequency of updates. Changefreq and Priority tag support
- full image size support!
- image:title support
- The option to show product images
- The option to show manufacturers
- The option to show categories
- The option to show content pages
- support for multi-level categories
- Multiple-language support
Once you've set up your sitemap, you can then submit it to Google with the Sitemaps page
1. Sign in to Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
2. On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the site for which you want to manage sitemaps.
3. On the left-hand menu, click Crawl to expand the Crawl menu, and then click Sitemaps from the Crawl menu list.
4. Click the Add/Test Sitemap button.
5. Enter a URL path into the textbox that appears in the Submit dialog to lead Google to the location of your sitemap.
6. Click Submit.
7. Refresh your browser to see your new sitemap in the sitemaps list.
8. Click on your new sitemap in the list of sitemaps on the Sitemaps page to open the Sitemaps Details page
Once you submit your abantecart sitemap, it can take some time before Google processes it. After your sitemap has been processed, it can take more time before Google can crawl and index the URLs included in your sitemap; although Google can't promise to crawl every URL in your sitemap, or index every crawled URL because we rely on complex algorithms to make crawling decisions.
- PHP 5.6, 7+
- GD PHP Extension
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Fix: second images tag
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Tags||xml, feed, sitemap, google, bing, console|
No reviews found.