Plugin enables your abnte cart ecommerce business to create the connected experiences customers want. Share and syndicate your abante cart product list with various feed formats RSS2.0/1.0/0.91/ATOM and Google Merchant for any feed reader such as FeedBurner, IFTTT.
With Syndication, you are able:
- to choose rendering images or other data in the feed;
- to output the whole product description in the feed or a certain number of words;
- to sort product by name, date of addition, modification date
- to generate RSS feed link for category
-In order to upload your product data in Google Merchant Center, you will first need to create a feed to which you can submit your data. This plugin help create a dynamic feed with no time and few clicks. The Scheduled Fetches input method allows you to create an uploading schedule for your abante cart data feed.
- The output types: RSS 2.0/1.0/0.91, ATOM, Google Base Merchant feed
- Customizable feed name and description
- SEO Url support
- A variable amount of products to show in the feed
- A variable amount of products description words
- The option to show product thumbnail image in feed or not
- The option to show product price in feed or not
- The option to show product model or SKU in feed or not
- Sort by name or date added (Latest, Oldest) or date modified. Choose to sort the products list result set in a descending DESC order or ASC ascending order.
Google Merchant feed
A products feed is the required data source that Merchant Center uses to display your products on Google. Specifically, the module now includes the Google Base Merchant (Google Base) feed type.
Google Merchant Center is a tool that helps you upload your store and product data to Google and make it available to Google Shopping and other Google services.
Additional Notes: Browsers are not viewers for Google XML data and display warning for Google Feed type. Fetch feed URL to the Google Base Merchant. If you haven't already, create an account in the "Google Merchant Center"
Compatible with AbanteCart 1.1, 1.2.x and higher versions
- PHP 5.6, 7+
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Fix: rss special chars output
Fix: rss < chars output
Fix: New ENT_XML1 compatible render
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.1, 1.2+ 1.3+|
|Type||Communication, SEO, Social Networks|
|Tags||rss, xml, atom, sitemap, feed|
No reviews found.