About Facebook Product catalogs
If you are running or planning to run Facebook Dynamic Ads to promote your abantecart store products on Facebook, you know that the first task you need to do is to upload the products to Facebook. This list of products is your product catalog, sometimes also called product feed. Each product in your product catalog is required to include information such as the product ID, description, name, URL, Image Url and other. A product's catalog contains information for all items you'd like to advertise in your Facebook ads. You can use a catalog with multiple Facebook ad types and formats, including dynamic ads and the collection ad format. To create and manage catalogs, visit Facebook Catalog Manager. You’ll need Facebook account for this to work.
The most comfortable way to upload your product catalog to Facebook with the auto-generated an up-to-date list of your abantecart store` products and feed to your Facebook catalog. The product feed updated itself with no effort from you.
Why is it better than regular feeds?
- Bigger product image in high quality in the feed!
- Option to set Delivery cost and send to feed
- description support with chars limit
- Option to show in the feed product's special and original price!
- if you want you can create per-category feeds!
- The option to show abantecart product SKU or Model as GTIN Unique product identifier in the feed.
- Feed sorting
As well as other features
- SEO Url support
- Show the whole product description in the feed or a certain number of words
- Stock availability supported (In Stock, Out of stock)
- Manufacturer/brand support!
- Shipping Weight support
- Pre-defined Brands value for Unbranded products (optional)
- generate all products XML feed link or selected category feed
Compatible with AbanteCart Facebook Pixel plugin
- PHP 5.6, 7+
- GD PHP Extension
Follow to receive notifications about updates: https://flagon.digital/profile/natani
Fixed: html entities fix
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Type||SEO, Social Networks|
|Tags||facebook, fb, pixel, marketing, catalog, events, campaign, social, products|
No reviews found.