Add a Google Sign-In button to your abantecart shop. Automatic registration and hassle-free login
How does Google login extension work?
Gmail Login extension helps you add text to Google Sign-In Button easily. When you set up a Google login on your store, the customers will see a link to Google page at the Sign-in page. When the visitor clicks on the Google Login button, if he is already registered on your site, he will be directly logged into the web store's customer account page. If he is there on your website for the first time (User not registered already), he will be asked to provide his Google login credentials. After that, the customer account will be created.
- Quick register process and quick login process with one mouse click.
- Upload your custom button image, Google suggests using the Sign-In Branding Guidelines. Using the standard Google Sign-In button is strongly recommended as it enables Google users to more quickly identify the Google option.
- custom heading text
- create an account on login
Setup the Google login
To set up the Google login, you need Google Client Id and Google Client Secret.
- Visit https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials?pli=1. Click Create credentials > OAuth client ID.
- Select the Web application type.
- Enter a Name for your application.
- Click CREATE. Copy the Client ID and secret key. Paste into the abantecart Gmail Login extension settings
- PHP 5.6+
- CURL PHP Extension
Gmail guzzlehttp lib upgrade; bootstrap 5 theme support
|Software & Version required||AbanteCart 1.2+ & 1.3+|
|Type||Communication, Social Networks|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!