It is very important to have custom shipping rates for specific countries which will be favorable for store owners as well as the customer. The store owner can create an unlimited number of their own customized shipping options that suit their business and define custom shipping rates to provide a better and seamless store shipping experience. Whenever you want to add weight or volume limit of your customer's shopping cart simply make the selection from the backend and set personalized per rate limits.
How does abantecart Custom Shipping extension work?
You don't need to create a new shipping carrier module to the abante cart checkout, with our extension add the new shipping method and set the cost per location in the one extension configuration. Set the manual delivery name and set the cost per applicable customer delivery address location. The custom carrier extension implements your weight or volume limitations and retrieves all available for customer delivery address methods. Convenient controls for Custom Shipping the extension comes with an easy option to enable and disable methods for customer location as well as you have the choice to enable each shipping rate
- Quickly add new custom shipping carriers.
- Set your own custom shipping method title from the backend.
- Enable custom shipping methods for all or specific countries from the backend.
- hide custom shipping method from the frontend if it is not available for that location.
- Cost per location support
- Multi-language support
- Set delivery cost
- option to set allowed cart weight min and max limits. Weight-based shipping
- option to set allowed cart volume limit.
- disable the method by leaving cost blank
- The extension will automatically add shipping rates to the order subtotal and display it in all abante cart default invoice and summary.
How to create a shipping method in Abantecart
- Step 1: Install a Custom Shipping Costs extension
- Step 2: Declare a new Shipping name in the extension configuration.
- Step 3: Create applicable abantecart locations you want to ship to.
Next, we need to create a set the costs per location and set the order total weight or volume limits
- Step 4: This is final step, you need to decide do you want to ship outside the configured locations, set the Other costs to On or Off
Custom shipping carriers are ready
If you have a question, problem, or need personal customization, we are here to help you. Follow to receive notifications about updates: flagon.digital/profile/natani
Added Volume limit
jquery modal fixes
timeout UI fix
|Software & Version required||Abantecart 1.2, 1.3+|
|Type||Shipping and Logistics|
|Tags||carrier, shipping, delivery, package, tracking|
No reviews found.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!